Warrior Resilience w/ Anna Rowley
We do not often have the opportunity to form friendships with those who have had a life as challenging and rewarding as Aviv Shahar. At a young age, a doctor diagnosed Aviv with a heart disease and told him to avoid strenuous activity. He responded to this diagnosis by winning Israel’s long-distance running championship.
- 02:30 – Why did Aviv start his podcast?
- 05:20 – The themes of Aviv’s show
- 07:30 – The “third Big Bang”
- 14:00 – Below-the-line conversations
- 17:30 – The Fifth Dimension
- 20:00 – The architecture of learning
- 22:20 – Where did Aviv’s ideas originate?